The monastery holds very simple and basic standard lodging. Sleeping space varies depending on how many will be participating during the retreats and devotionals. The following options may be available:
- Bunk room - one for women and one for men
- Cabins - for couples if available
- Other rooms available
- Tent space - with limited spaces at the monastery’s grounds
- Rooms, cabins, trailer, and tent space nearby - visit the Camelot Resort for more information
In between retreats
Sleeping space varies. The most practical solution will be presented to you.
What to bring?
Bring all essential toiletries (shampoo, soap, shaving cream, razors, etc.), and your own towel. Sunhat, insect repellent, and sunscreen may be useful items. Please bring casual, comfortable clothing. Laundry facilities are generally not available for visitors coming for a week or less; therefore, bring an adequate amount of clothing. Bed linens are provided.
Guidelines for lodging
For everyone’s comfort during the stay at the monastery, we have some guidelines that we ask our visitors to follow:
- One bag: Bring just one carry-on size bag with you to the monastery, since we do not have wardrobes in every room.
- Attentiveness: Please be attentive to keeping your bedroom area neat. You are probably going to be sharing a bedroom space.
- Toiletries: Bathrooms/showers are a shared area. Please be attentive to cleaning up after use. Please also be mindful of sharing the limited space for toiletries, towels etc. in the bathroom/shower area.
- Your items: You are responsible for all items you bring here. Please be attentive to taking them with you when you leave
- Smoking: Please smoke outdoors only in the designated areas.